Lip Aquarelle Tattoo
Aquarelle (watercolour) technique of permanent lip makeup
Face Figurati studio invites everyone who wants to improve and enhance their beauty and get rid of the need to use lipstick for a long time. We provide a wide range of services, including aquarelle lip tattooing. In-studio you can meet international Artist Olha Pokatilova with extensive practical experience who are fluent in this technique.
Our studio provides comfortable conditions for clients – a spacious and cozy office, modern equipment and friendly staff. Experts work with high-quality materials in compliance with sanitary and hygienic requirements. Together with the professionalism of the Master, this allows you to achieve an impeccable accurate result.
photo of lip tattoo in Aquarelle (watercolour) technique
Also our work, as a result of which you will forget about cosmetics for 2 years
Features of Aquarelle (watercolour) lip tattooing technique
Tattooing in Aquarelle (watercolour) technique – contourless powdery permanent lip makeup. The peculiarity of the procedure is the use of several shades of pigment and the absence of a clear outline. The result is a natural tone, volume and shine.
The procedure is carried out in stages:
- Consultation – The artist talks about the peculiarities of the aquarelle technique, answers clients’ questions.
- Sketch – a specialist selects colour, shades, draws areas that need attention.
- Pigment injection – performed by micro-injections with the finest needle. Since the pigment is injected into the top layer of the skin, the point of tissue trauma is minimized. Most often, the master recommends not using anesthesia, as this will avoid edema and deformations of the tattoo.
- Treatment of pigmented lips – when the fixation of the pigment is completed, the specialist performs a freezing procedure using ointments and gels, which has an anesthetic effect.
- Applying the next layer of pigment is a multi-layer procedure, therefore, after the freezing stage, the master re-injects the paint and can use a different shade.
The result largely depends on your efforts. Following simple but very important rules before and after the procedure will help you achieve the result you dreamed of!
Read the recommendations for the rules of care
Shading of pigment in aquarelle lip tattooing is carried out with a special machine, which is equipped with the finest needle. the depth of the puncture is individual since the skin is different for everyone, the thickness of the dermis of thin skin differs from the thickness of the dermis of thick porous skin, so the exact depth of the puncture cannot be said. But the master must add pigment to the upper layer of the dermis and it depends on the experience and purity of the practice. Whether the master will be able to determine the required puncture depth.
Benefits of aquarelle lip tattooing
Aquarelle (watercolour) or powdery lip tattooing is a gentle technique that allows you to achieve a stunning visual effect without the need for deep tissue trauma. Its benefits include the following:
- Natural, noble result.
- Suitable for women of any age.
- Looks good on a face of any shape ( is clearly visible in the photo before and after the aquarelle (watercolour) lip tattoo).
- Saves time and money on daily makeup application. Hides various defects (asymmetry, insufficient volume,
scars and scars).
If you follow the recommendations of the permanent makeup Artist, the Aquarelle(watercolour) lip tattoo will last up to 3 years. This is also a big plus of the procedure.
recommendations and precautions for permanent lip tattoo
Since powdery lip tattooing is a cosmetic procedure involving the introduction of pigment by micro-puncturing the upper layers of the skin, experts recommend taking certain precautions before going to the studio.
In particular, you cannot:
- Drink strong alcoholic drinks one day before the procedure.
- Eat spicy food 3 days before the tattoo.
- If necessary, take a course of anti-herpes drugs before and after the procedure.
- For 15 days after the permanent, do not visit baths and saunas, less exposure to the sun.
- To do cosmetic procedures, traumatic tissue-scrubs, peels, and so on, also for one month after tattooing.
In conclusion, I would like to remind you that the use of a particular technique or a combination of them is best discussed when you first visit the studio. Like a permanent lip makeup with shading or an aquarelle (watercolour) technique, remember: these are just tools to achieve the desired goal. Whether the goal will be achieved depends not on the names, on how well these tools are used. and, of course, one cannot ignore the recommendations for the care of permanent makeup and restrictions during the healing period – there are few of them, but they play a decisive role.
Choose technologies for your beauty wisely and be always attractive!
other lip tattoo techniques
you may be interested in other popular lip permanent makeup techniques
Lip SHADING technique
Lip Contour Creation
Permanent Make Up Artist
Top Artis of Studio Face Figurati
An international-level specialist, the head of the ideological mastermind of the studios. Teacher of basic education, conduct expert workshops to qualified masters both in Australia and abroad. When performing the procedures, unique copyright techniques are used.
in professional tattoo Olga since 2018. Olga is a specialist with a delicate approach to each element, able to emphasize the individuality of each image. A creative person striving for excellence in their work, for whom tattooing is an art, a hobby, a profession, and a lifestyle at the same time.