cosmetic tattoo Melbourne
The art of tattooing is perhaps as ancient as humanity itself. Its main goal is to decorate your body, to make it unique. Moreover, in the modern world, tattooing is becoming increasingly popular among the general population of different ages and social groups. More and more often, there is a separate direction in tattooing. Besides, cosmetic tattoo is one of the traditional tattoo areas, intended mainly for women and fulfilling the same purposes as decorative cosmetics.
For instance, as with traditional tattooing, a dye – pigment – is applied directly to the skin with a tattoo. Firstly, tattooing does not last long (from 6 months to 2-3 years). Secondly, the dye is injected shallowly (up to 1 mm). How is tattooing convenient? In addition, there is no need to renew Makeup daily. Any woman wants to look great every day. However, given the rhythm of modern life, there is no time for this. Besides, applying the right Makeup can take several hours. A cosmetic tattoo is a professionally made Makeup that will remain on the face for an extended period.
BENEFITS OF COSMETIC TATTOO
Permanent Makeup is not afraid of rain, tears, swimming in the sea or a pool, or eating. In some cases, tattooing is an alternative to plastic surgery. With its help, you can visually enlarge specific face areas, and smooth out natural asymmetry or the consequences of an accident (scars). Therefore, tattooing will be merely necessary for women who are allergic to traditional cosmetics. Applying Permanent Makeup using cream anaesthesia (if required) complies with all safety rules.
How long do does cosmetic tattoos last?
Cosmetic tattoo (eyebrows, eyelids, lip blushing) lasts from 1 to 3 years. How long does it last? It depends on many factors:
- Depend on the immune system (if the client rarely gets sick, the immune system works well, it removes pigment faster);
- Based on the type of skin. In other words, oily skin holds worse than dry.
- Ageing (for the reach age people, the longer the PM lasts);
- The Colour of the pigment is also important. For instance, light tones last less and bright tones last longer;
- Affect by exposure to the sun / in a solarium (UV rays hurt a cosmetic tattoo, in a solarium, it is necessary to use protection stickers for tattoos, in the sun – a cream with SPF 30, 50);
- Sport (swimming pool, training, sauna cosmetic procedures – peels, cleansing contribute to the rapid removal of pigment).
Рow much does a cosmetic tattoo cost?
HOW MUCH DOES A COSMETIC TATTOO COST?
We will answer your question. A table with our cosmetic tattoo price is in front of your eyes. What does the price consist of?
If you are going soberly, assess all the advantages of that cosmetic tattoo in Melbourne and Brisbane studio Face Figurati? Therefore, the cost will not seem too high for you. Could you imagine how much time and money you will save on cosmetics in a few years?
Above all, if you are a public person and have the opportunity to look perfect 24 hours a day. Moreover, time is more expensive for you than any money. However, let’s see if it’s worth the money?
1. ARTIST’S EXPERIENCE
The more experience the master has, the more comfortable the procedure is. An arsenal of techniques depends on experience: you can make a dense filling of the lips with any specialist, but not everyone can cope with 3D. A beginner cannot trust some complicated techniques and areas. For example, only leading specialists engaged in tattooing nipples and scars in our studio.
2. QUALIFICATIONS, REGALIA, REPUTATION
How does a beginner differ from an experienced master? Not only experience but also knowledge: colour, makeup, the basics of cosmetology. The best specialists become teachers, participate in competitions and improve their level in every possible way. It is prestigious to get a tattoo done by a master with a name. And to make a tattoo in a studio with a good reputation is simply reliable. The price includes a guarantee and reliability.
3. EQUIPMENT AND PREMISES
There is nothing worse than an old permanent machine, even if it is in the hands of an experienced craftsman. In our studio, we do not save on equipment. We buy the best anaesthetics and antiseptics, post-procedure care products, as well as proven pigments. All those are included in the tattooing cost. Besides, guarantees our clients comfort of procedure and the planned result.
Moreover, you don’t need to pay the price ever because the artist rent an expensive salon!
HOW MUCH TIME DOES A WOMAN SPEND ON MAKEUP?
According to a study commissioned by cosmetics company Nephria, the average woman spends three years of her life dressing herself up before leaving home. During the investigation, experts also found that men spend a total of three months of their lives waiting for their wives or girlfriends to clean up.
According to research, a woman spends a total of an hour and 12 minutes getting ready to go out. The average woman takes 22 minutes to shower and shave her legs. Seven minutes to apply moisturiser or self-tanning products. Twenty-three minutes to dry and style her hair. Women spend an average of 14 minutes on it and dress up in 6 minutes as for makeup. According to statistics, it takes 40 minutes for the fair half of humanity representatives to get ready on an ordinary morning before work. In conclusion, according to the study. Every tenth relationship breakup occurs because a man is annoyed with the need to wait for a woman to clean up or make purchases.
APPLICATION METHOD AND TIME SPENT
For instance, applying permanent makeup takes from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the complexity. After that cosmetic tattoo result lasts for 1-5 years. The term depends on the intensity of the colour and the stain’s density. Therefore, I strongly recommend that you do not save on tattooing. The final result depends on the professionalism of the master. There have been cases when an unprofessionally performed procedure did not give the desired effect and damaged the skin. Causing irritation, inflammation or even leaving scars.
You can order a set of treatments, as most of our clients’ do. Or separately. If you know what results in you, want to achieve with the help of tattooing. It will not be challenging to choose the necessary procedures.
The offer is relevant for those impatient to see their more perfect reflection in the mirror as soon as possible. Want free cheese, be ready got to mousetrap. I am not a big fan of rodent hunting, so I have no such dubious proposals. Urgent makeup will cost double the amount, which is entirely justified. If you have an extra bill in your wallet, why not please yourself with such a gift? Or maybe someone has long wanted to do something nice for you? To sum up, shouldn’t you hint about your little whim?
SO LET'S CALCULATE! How much does Microblading cost in Melbourne AND BRISBANE?
For example, let’s say the average price of a Melbourne eyebrow tattoo is about AUD 600. And it will last for two years. We divide $ 600 into 24 months and 30 days in a month. Therefore, our flawless beauty cost four times less than a cup of coffee bought anywhere. Meanwhile, add to all this the value of your time. You spend every day on makeup and purchase expensive decorative cosmetics. Plus, I don’t believe you’re buying cheap, allergically cosmetics. Moreover, full of chemistry and depress your skin.
Sum up. The choice always remains for you to trust a real professional in your field. Or every morning to spend your precious time on another experiment with your beauty.
Cosmetic Tattooing Artist
“When it comes to microblading, blondes definitely have more options than they did in the past. In the past, microblading was mostly associated with dark hair, but now there are plenty of microblading studios that cater specifically to blondes.
One studio that is becoming increasingly popular among blondes is Face Figurati. Face Figurati is a brow studio that specializes in creating natural-looking microblading eyebrows for blondes.
The microblading process at Face Figurati is extremely meticulous, and the results are always stunning. If you’re looking for microblading that will give you natural-looking, perfectly shaped eyebrows, Face Figurati is the place to go.” – Olha Po
Is a cosmetic tattoo permanent?
Cosmetic tattoo is a semi-permanent tattoo procedure (from Lat. Permanens – permanent) – micro-pigmentation, cosmetic tattooing contour makeup, feather stroke. Unlike traditional tattoos, which remain for life, permanent makeup is performed with unique, natural dyes (pigments) and lasts from 6 months to 3-5 years. The pigments are designed so that they are “processed” by skin cells and absorbed until they disappear entirely. That is why you will not need tattoo removal.
SO, WITH THE HELP OF PERMANENT MAKEUP, YOU CAN:
- Firstly, enlarge and correct the shape of the lips. Outline the natural contour and make shading, eliminating pencil and lipstick’s daily use.
- Secondly, correct and emphasize the shape of the brow. Moreover, the eyebrows will look natural. In permanent makeup, specially developed brows pigments are used based on natural hair colours. Your brows will not be affected by the procedure. As permanent makeup is done in the skin’s upper layers, its hair follicles grow much more profound.
- Thirdly, create the effect of thick lashes in the eyelash tattoo technique.
- Moreover, make them look fancy or correct the shape of the eyes.
In conclusion, corrective tattooing is indispensable for allergies to cosmetics. It allows you to preserve the primary makeup when visiting a bath or pool, and in Australia is hot summer. It saves time, which is especially important for businesswomen who have to line their eyes, lips, eyebrows more than once during the day.
Is permanent makeup painful?
In our studio, the procedure is very comfortable. We use various types of anaesthesia, after which the model practically does not experience pain. Moreover, some of the models even can felt asleep while the artist works on her brows.
Immediately after the procedure, slight redness and swelling of the skin appears, which is a natural reaction. The resulting crust is an inevitable reaction of the body to damage the skin, and with the correct procedure, it is fragile, often resembles just peeling and heals quickly enough. After the process, the skin’s recovery time is, on average, 7-10 days.
TOOLS AND PIGMENTS FOR TATTOOING
What is the difference between Microblading and tattooing?
Cosmetic Tattoo (microblading, micropigmentation, microshading, feathering) – are the long-term application of tattoo pigments into the upper layer of the epidermis skin.
Tattooing has been divide into manual (microblading and microshading or combination brows) and hardware. In other words, manual use the handle of a maniple with a needle only by the hands of a master. However, hardware tattooing using a special apparatus powered by electricity. To understand the difference between tattooing with a machine and microblading, you first need to know how one and the other procedure for micropigmentation of the skin occurs.
Hardware tattooing is a method of injecting pigment under the skin using a particular electric micropigmentation machine.
In the procedure, use the thinnest needles 1RL (single or welded into bundles or rows). The movement of the machine is translational. It takes 60 to 140 skin punctures per second.
The method originates from tattooing. At the very beginning, pigments used for the procedure and a tattoo machine is the same. Accordingly, the depth of injection of the dye was the same as that of the classic tattoo. However, it turned out that pigments were removed from the skin in different ways in different colours of tints. And deeply injected dye leaves an orange, purple, grey or blue colour on the skin. On the other face, this method is unacceptable.
WHY SEMI-PERMANENT MAKEUP?
Therefore, special micro-pigments develop for the face surface. They are removed from the body without residue after a few years.
Empirically, it turned out that the depth of tattoos and permanent makeup should be different. As the face is subject to ageing effects, its features change. The tattoo on the face needs to be periodically corrected.
In conclusion, with the help of hardware tattooing, you can draw hairs, create an eyebrow pen or shadow effect (pixel and powder eyebrows, pencils and shadow techniques, eyebrows using the spray technique, and other names are the same). The mixed-method can make hairs and shadows.
Microblading Eyebrows (“micro” – small, “blade” – a blade) is a manual tattoo technique that creates an imitation of hairs on the skin. The artist makes it by hand, not with a typewriter. Maniple pen is a unique handle that holds microneedles for drawing microblading and hair strokes (eyebrows feather tattoo). Procedure performing with nano-needles inside the Maniple Pen: the permanent makeup specialist clogs the pigment under the skin in the brow area to a depth of 0.2 mm. The effect lasts for one and a half years. Moreover, microblading gives a natural shape to the eyebrows and gives the effect of almost every hair’s visibility. And this is a great way to strip yourself of your daily eyebrow makeup using your usual tools, eyebrow pencils, and eyeliners.
True, immediately after the procedure, a swelling appears on the skin. It disappears in the first two hours. After microblading, the brows retain their natural look and rich colour for a long time. It is essential to do aftercare for the eyebrows properly. Moreover, result in staying a long time after visiting the salon.
We want to note that the maniple is used only for eyebrows tattooing procedures and never can use for eyeliner tattoo or lip cosmetic tattooing.
What is the difference between microblading and hardware tattooing?
Similarities between microblading and hardware tattooing.
We examined the differences between microblading and hardware tattooing.
Now about what these methods are similar:
- The pigment used is about the same. The microblading consistency is slightly thicker.
- With proper care, crusts in both methods are minimal.
- Rehabilitation (time for the crust to pass) 5-7 days.
- As the depth of pigment injection, the minimum injury to the skin is the same 0.2-0.8 mm.
- Artist can assess the final result after 30 days.
- To achieve a high-quality drawing and preserve it for a long time – carrying out the correction.
which tattoo method is better?
Each method has its advantages. If you know what you want from a tattoo treatment, it is easier for a master to choose a styling method for you. Competent tattooing will give expressiveness to your face, accentuate the curl of the eyebrow, correct the face’s asymmetry, make the look more expressive and brighter, and the lips juicier. A permanent makeup tattooist can always complete if you are doing evening makeup.
The most important rule in our studio is to be NATURAL! Cosmetic Tattoo is NOT a CHANGE of decorative makeup. It is the BASIS for it.
Cosmetic Tattoo FAQ
How to fade cosmetic tattoo?
Don’t worry! No stress!
The tattoo will only take 10 days to reach its standard colour. On the first day, you’ll think you have a bright shade of eyebrow or lip. But this is just a tricky delusion. Be patient! Call your cosmetic tattoo artist again! A master, on the contrary, struggles to keep more light after a cosmetic tattoo. But as a rule, not more than 30-40% remains. Therefore all the models have to do an additional correction or retouching.
How long does cosmetic tattoo take to heal?
The procedure for applying permanent makeup involves trauma to the skin, although the pigment is injected shallowly. During rehabilitation, proper care is needed. It would help if you excluded the sauna, pool, and sunburn. The healing process of lips after permanent makeup lasts 5-7 days, eyebrows – 7-10 days, eyelids – 4-5 days.
How to become a cosmetic tattoo artist?
Many of our clients are interested in how to become cosmetic tattoo artists. Someone just out of curiosity, someone in the plans to change their profession, and now wants to create beauty and make good money. In this article, we will answer popular questions and dispel some beliefs about the work of permanent makeup masters.
Where to learn eyebrow tattooing?
This craft does not go to a university or college but to experienced tattoo artists or training and consulting centres. These are guilds of beauty masters in different directions – tattooing, eyelash, nail extension, hairdressing, etc. They are also called “beauty schools”.
There are two types of courses: basic and advanced, devoted to a particular technique of permanent tattooing. Let’s talk about each in more detail.
Basic tattoo courses
Here the students are “put on the hand”, given the critical theory on colour, types of pigments, skin types, drawing sketches and other points that the tattoo artist constantly encounters, and taught the basic techniques of applying stain:
- hairy – microblading, feathering;
- shading, powder, pixel;
- mixed (powder + microblading).
Practice is also there: the students first hone the acquired skills on special “blanks” made of latex and then live models. They are friends of the student or girls found in social networks, in groups like “Master and Model”. In some courses, the organisers provide models. In others, the students themselves are engaged in the search.
Advanced Cosmetic tattoo courses in Melbourne
The difference with the basic ones is not all considered here, but one technique or aspect of permanent makeup. The entire program of the course is devoted to the analysis of one question. Examples of advanced systems: Powder Powder Brows, Overlapping Old Tattoo, Hollywood Eyebrows. Such training is already designed for the experienced artist who is well acquainted with the theory of the permanent. It makes no sense for beginners to go to advanced courses – first, you need a “base”. The training takes place in the same way as the introductory courses:
Testing on models is also present here. By the way, it is much easier to find models for in-depth courses – there are always those who wish for fashionable tattooing from masters with experience.
Separately, it should say about the training formats. Both advanced and introductory courses can be group or individual. In the second case, the teacher works with the student tete-a-tete, in the first – gathers a group. Which format to choose is a matter of taste. It is easier for some to learn only with a master, while others need a sense of the team. In any case, the quality of teaching depends on the teacher, not on the format. You can learn permanent makeup only where professionals teach.
What should a good master know and be able to do?
- Know the features of colour and understand what shade the mixing of certain pigments will give.
- Distinguish between skin types and understand how they affect the “wear” of the pigment.
- Select the shape and colour of the pigment, taking into account the face’s proportions.
- Draw beautiful and even sketches.
- Confidently work with the tattoo machine (keep it level, inject pigment to a certain depth, avoid overheating, etc.).
How to remove cosmetic tattoo at home?
Any of the ways tattoo removal at home can lead to sad consequences. If you are willing to take risks and endure, here are some of the tracks.
1. Burn out with a soldering iron.
2. Wipe off with a grinder.
3. Burn out with a magnifying glass using the sun.
4. Re-prick without paint and then suck out all pigment.
There is a very good and, perhaps, the only effective method of removing a tattoo at home that I know. It is unlikely that you will be able to altogether remove the tattoo with it, but with each procedure, it will fade. Eventually, it may disappear. However, the skin at the tattoo site will subsequently slightly change colour and become rough to the touch.
So, here’s the sequence of steps:
• Firstly, thoroughly wash the tattoo area with unscented soap, then wipe it with a clean, dry towel. If there is hair in the tattoo area, then they need to be shaved off so that the process is less painful.
• Secondly, take the salt from the kitchen. You can use any, but if you take a large marine, it will be pretty painful.
• Thirdly, take about two tablespoons of salt and put it in a separate cup.
• Fourth, fill the salt with a bit of water until some of the salt dissolves in it. At the same time, stir it constantly.
• After that, take a clean sponge, dampen it and roll in this cup.
• In conclusion, start rubbing the sponge over the tattoo with vigorous circular motions for 30 minutes. Yes, it is long, but there is no other way out.
• Also, after the salt is dry on the skin, wash it off with water. You will see how some of the ink rinses off with the water.
• In addition, all you have to do is bandage the tattoo to protect your skin from infection.
• Finally, repeat the procedure daily until the tattoo is significantly reduced. It may take more than one month.
It’s also taken out with iodine – they constantly smear this place, and the skin with paint will cover
How to remove a tattoo at home?
Since the methods offered in the salons are pretty expensive, the question of how you can remove a tattoo at home does not lose its relevance. To remove tattoos at home, the following means most often used:
- Tincture of celandine. Elixir treats small areas of the skin, which leads to a burn, and as a result, the top layer of the skin is removed. After removal, scars remain. And since celandine belongs to poisonous plants, only small areas of the skin can be processed;
- Iodine. The action of iodine is to gradually exfoliate the layers of the skin along with the paint pigments. The method’s effectiveness depends on individual factors, and in many cases, attempts to reduce the tattoo with iodine end in wasted time. If allergic reactions occur, hospitalization may be required, followed by surgery;
- Chemical burns. Various chemicals are applied to the surface of the skin, causing burns. Of course, scars subsequently remain, and the procedure itself is distinguished by painful sensations and the risk of blood poisoning;
- Vinegar essence. With the help of a tattoo machine, the body is injected into the top layer of the skin, leading to the pigment’s destruction. White traces may remain in the place of the drawing, and in some cases, the stain remains;
- With potassium permanganate or milk, it should be bear in mind that both of these options are especially fraught with the risk of infection. In addition, mixing with milk gives results in rare cases. After potassium permanganate, severe burns remain. In some cases, the upper layers of the skin damage internal tissues and blood vessels and veins.
Pros and Cons to remove tattoos at home
Before removing a tattoo at home, you should weigh the pros and cons and seriously assess the possible consequences. After all, not in all cases, scars and ulcers will look better than a tattoo. And if you need to get rid of a specific pattern, you can resort to the help of professional tattooists and cover the old tattoo.
How to get rid of old tattoo with cosmetic tattoo?
It all depends on the chosen permanent makeup technique and the place with the old tattoo, which needs to be covered. For example, an old or unsuccessful eyebrow tattoo can be covered with a powder coating technique, lip liner tattoo – with permanent makeup with a bright shade of pigment. But microblading will not be able to overlap the tattoo due to its specifics of execution.
Even if, with the help of permanent makeup, it was possible to cover the tattoo, it should be remembered that after a year and a half, the shade of the PM will lighten, and the old tattoo will be more visible. Therefore, if you want to get rid of it, it is better to use the popular methods of tattoo removal. After removing and restoring the skin, you can do a PM, forever forgetting about the unsuccessful tattoo. Basic Tattoo Courses
How long does cosmetic lip tattoo last?
The duration of the lip tattoo is a relative and very individual question. It depends on a combination of various factors:
- What shade choose? Black, dark brown, bright red – such shades last longer and are more visible than softer ones: pink, red, deep red, cardinal, carmine.
- How the body reacts to pigment? The body, perceiving the foreign stain, begins to reject it. Depending on the intensity and capabilities of the organism. The sediment can either settle correctly and entirely or settle partially or not at all;
- How often do the sun’s rays affect the area of permanent make-up? Under ultraviolet light, the pigment fades faster;
- Features of the skin: oiliness, age of the dermis directly affect the duration of the effect. On oily skin, the result is visible much less time than on age-related or prone to dryness;
- The frequency of using various cosmetics. Scrubs, peels and other cosmetics that remove the upper layers of the skin expose the pigment to release.
The effect of cosmetic tattoo lip is visible on average for up to 2 years. But based on the factors, the period can be reduced to 1-1.5 years or last up to 3 years. Also, the duration of the effect depends on the correction.