What is Hybrid brows?
Hybrid brows or 3D eyebrow tattoo imply a combination of hair and powder makeup application on the eyebrow area. To combine the advantages of the two techniques, the technician traces brittle hairs that mimic natural eyebrow growth and then shades them with a lighter pigment that acts as a natural background. The result is visually reminiscent of light makeup on the perfect brow arches, done with the shadow or a subtle pencil. It makes the combination of eyebrow feathering and a wavy permanent look striking and completely natural.
Hybrid eyebrows combine powder and microblading eyebrows treatments’ most significant advantages: hybrid brows are a combination of hair stroke and powder brows tattooing an eyebrow area. To combine the benefits of the two techniques, the technician traces brittle hairs that mimic natural eyebrow growth and then shades them with a lighter pigment that acts as a natural background. The result is visually reminiscent of light makeup on the perfect brow arches, done with a shadow or a subtle pencil. Due to this, the combination of feathering and a hairy permanent looks effective and natural.
How Much Hybrid Brows cost?
The average price of hybrid eyebrows is $600, but prices vary depending on location, the area’s competition, experience and popularity of the artist.
“If you are looking for a high-quality cosmetic tattoo in Melbourne, look no further than Face Figurati. We offer hybrid brows at an affordable price, so you can get the perfect eyebrows without breaking the bank. We use the latest techniques and equipment to give you natural-looking results that will last for years to come. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!” – Olha po
|Hybrid Brows||2 hour||549 AUD|
|Touch Up||2 hour||275 AUD|
Thanks to the combination of pigments, depth and peculiarity of their application, it is possible to disguise any natural imperfections, including scars, skin defects or total absence of vegetation on the brow arches.
The combination of the naturalness of the natural hairs and the depth of microshading shading allows us to give eyebrows almost any shape that will be in harmony with the rest of the facial features.
The result is entirely organic, regardless of the initial condition of the eyebrows, hair colour or phototype of the face.
The permanent effect allows one to refuse the use of decorative cosmetics for at least a year, and with proper care and even longer.
Cosmetic Tattooist Olha Po
Olha Po is a certified, licensed and fully insured cosmetic tattoo trainer with over seven years of experience in the European professional tattooing industry.
“In my work, I use only the highest quality certified materials from proven manufacturers. I work with the best professional equipment. Compliance with all necessary hygiene standards is integral to my professional work.
Whether you’re looking for a subtle enhancement or a complete makeover, our team of expert tattoo artists can help you achieve the results you desire. My work aims to create a unique individual image based on the structural and architectural features of the client’s face because high-quality permanent makeup ensures self-confidence. We offer a wide range of services, including eyeliner tattoo, microblading and lip tattoo in Melbourne.” – Olha Po
If you’re looking for an incredible cosmetic tattooist in Melbourne, look no further than Face Figurati. Olha is a true artist, and her work is absolutely amazing. She offers everything from ombre powder brows to combo brows and her prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend Olha and Face Figurati to anyone looking for amazing cosmetic tattoo work.
Hybrid eyebrows advantages?
The hybrid brow tattoo incorporates the most essential advantages of the powder and hair techniques:
- Thanks to the combination of pigments and their application’s depth and peculiarity, it is possible to mask all-natural imperfections, including scars, skin defects or the complete absence of vegetation on the brow arches.
- The combination of the naturalness of the natural hairs and the depth of microshading allows us to give eyebrows almost any shape that will be in harmony with the rest of the facial features.
- The result is entirely organic, regardless of the initial condition of the eyebrows, hair colour or phototype of the face.
- The permanent effect allows one to refuse the use of decorative cosmetics for a long time – after the tattoo, it’s not required for at least a year, and with proper care, even longer.
- The saving money. A cosmetic tattoo may seem inexpensive, but quality decorative cosmetics aren’t cheap. Moreover, one brow pencil is not enough to look great. For this, special brushes and gel eyeliner are used in the cosmetic bag to keep the shadow. Enough of all this variety for only six months, so, in general, the amount comes out quite a bit. The price of Hybrid tint brows largely depends on the professionalism of the cosmetic tattooist. But the effect of such a procedure lasts for about two years. And during this whole period, there is no need to spend money on cosmetics.
- Hybrid brows allow you to stay “on trend. Thanks to hybrid micropigmentation brows, you can easily create eyebrows in shape at the peak of fashion. And after a couple of years, it can easily change to another technique.
Does Hybrid brows Hurt?
Hybrid brow tattoo treatment may take up to 2 hours, most say feeling only light pressure or discomfort with anaesthetic. The pain is less than with a traditional tattoo. Of course, this depends on your tolerance for pain.
How Long Does Hybrid brows Last?
The effect depends on the chosen application technique. On average, the tattoo will last from 1.5 to 3 years. It depends on many factors:
- Metabolic rate;
- the quality of the dye;
- the colour of the pigment;
- the depth of insertion;
- the technique of tattooing;
- the skill of the specialist.
In girls under 30, the pigment is washed out more quickly than in older women. It’s due to a faster metabolism. Younger girls have to do the correction more often.
Here are a few tips following which you can significantly prolong the effect of the tattoo:
- Avoid contact with water immediately after the procedure;
- Do not remove the crusts as soon as they peel off;
- Do not use any unique curing products;
- treat eyebrows regularly with an antibacterial effect;
- do not scratch or touch the skin with your hands;
- do not use any make-up for two weeks after the treatment.
Make sure to have a correction a month after the session. The master will correct the shape and colour, eliminate gaps and make the eyebrows’ line sharper.
Who Isn’t a Good Candidate for Hybrid brows?
Contraindications and restrictions which are not suitable for this procedure
Among the absolute contraindications for which Hybrid brows shouldn’t perform are:
- diabetes mellitus of the insulin-dependent type;
- Diseases characterized by reduced blood clotting;
- serious somatic diseases;
- mental illnesses;
- epileptic seizures;
- Hepatitis of any kind;
- HIV and AIDS.
Some conditions are considered relative contraindications to permanent eyebrow makeup. In these situations, the master may refuse to do eyebrow tattoo (for example, until recovery or normalization of the condition) or perform it with special precautions. Relative contraindications to the procedure include:
- The presence of moles or papillomas on the eyebrow;
- Skin diseases (dermatitis, neurodermatitis, eczema, herpes);
- Any inflamma tory and infectious diseases in the acute stage;
- Bronchial asthma;
- Susceptibility to keloid scars;
- Recent history of surgical interventions (7 months or less);
- Fresh burns or other injuries in the eyebrow zone.
- It is better to postpone the permanent eyebrow makeup procedure if you feel unwell and have a fever. The technician will tell you how long to wait in each case.
Hybrid brows vs Microblading – What Is the Difference?
The difference between microblading and Hybrid microblading brows is noticeable. The difference lies in effect. While microblading leaves gaps between the hairs on the eyebrows, Hybrid Brows closes these gaps to create volume. The result is a tinted eyebrow effect.
The technique is ideal for those who want volume:
- Wants to give importance to their eyebrows;
- Wants to correct the shape and curve;
- Conceal flaws, making the eyebrows look as natural as possible.
- Hybrid brows make the eyebrows look more natural.
If you go to a professional and do it the way it was the intention, even up close, outsiders will have difficulty understanding that your eyebrows are just a micro-pigmenting effect. Hybrid brows tint are trendy today and are the most popular in Melbourne, and our Cosmetic Tattoo Studio Face Figurati.
Hybrid brows Aftercare
The first week is a crucial period for effective healing.
Eyebrow tattoo aftercare recommendations for the first 7 days after the procedure:
- Do not wet your eyebrows for 5 days;
- Do not use a pencil or shade for eyebrows; avoid direct sunlight and do not sunbathe to preserve the pigment colour and prevent scarring;
- Avoid sweating as this loosens the pigment from the epidermis;
- Try to stay awake on your face for the first week;
- Avoid exfoliation, all facial masks and other cosmetic procedures during the healing period;
- Do not rub, touch or scratch your eyebrows. Allow the crusts to peel off naturally.
For 5 days after the procedure, the brightness of your eyebrows will only increase, but don’t be too quick to judge the result. By the end of the renewal period, your eyebrows will look natural.
Eyebrow care after 7 days
The hybrid brows healing process is nearing completion. You can already enjoy the results, appreciating your eyebrows’ shape, colour and luminosity. If you are unsatisfied with the master’s work, the procedure may be repeated in 1-1.5 months. In the meantime, follow these recommendations for the next 7 days:
- Use a petroleum jelly-based ointment 1-2 times a day (when using);
- Avoid sauna and steam baths;
- Do not apply facial masks or exfoliating treatments on the eyebrows. You can go out in the sun, but it is better to wait for an extended visit to a tanning bed.
Hybrid brows Before and After
What are hybrid brows?
Hybrid eyebrows is a permanent eyebrow makeup that combines two techniques, microblading and powder spraying.
How much are hybrid brows?
|Hybrid Brows||2 hour||549 AUD|
|Touch Up||2 hour||275 AUD|
Are hybrid eyebrows painful?
Hybrid brows: Does it hurt?
In reality, permanent eyebrow make-up is one of the most painless facial procedures ever, as the forehead contains a minimum of nerve endings.
How do you maintain hybrid brows?
- Рybrid brows cosmetic tattoo care: a reminder for every day:
- Do not pluck eyebrows until they have healed;
- Do not sunbathe; go to the sauna or the swimming pool;
- Wear wide sunglasses if you go outdoors;
use sunscreen with UV protection;
- Do not touch the eyebrows with your hands or scratch the skin;
Hybrid brows, how long does it last?
If the shade is too dull, it can be made richer and the tone can be corrected. According to customer feedback, Hybrid Brows
last from 1.5 to 3 years; the duration of the effect depends on the quality of the pigment, depth of application, skin type and metabolic rate.