Are you a blonde looking to take your beauty routine up a notch? Blonde eyebrows microblading could be the perfect solution for achieving natural-looking brows. It’s not as easy as it looks, though.
Microblading might seem like a one-size fits all beauty solution, but blondes have a unique set of needs when it comes to achieving natural-looking results. Custom tailoring this technique requires experience and proper colour awareness. It also requires an understanding of brow shapes best suited to blondes and their facial features. Luckily, our experts possess these qualities in spades!
Read this article for tips on finding the best permanent cosmetic services near you. We’ll also discuss the unique characteristics of microblading for blondes.
Why Blondes Should Consider Microblading
Every day, girls use makeup to colour their brows to finish their appearance and add aesthetics. Getting microblading eyebrows blonde services is worthwhile for blondes because it allows them to address multiple concerns at once:
- There is no need for makeup because the eyebrows will always have an expressive colour that beautifully accentuates the face.
- It is possible to dye the eyebrows in different shades, we just need to choose the best colour for your blonde eyebrow microblading. As long as the hair colour doesn’t drastically differ from the previous one, the eyebrows will appear lovely.
- In the summer, since blondes burn more quickly, you don’t have to worry about your eyebrows; they can look lovely at any time, in every setting, and you may feel comfortable with them.
What Other Eyebrow Procedures Would Work Great for Blondes?
Blonde women may also consider brow tattooing. We recommend tattoo procedures that produce a more natural effect. For instance, powder brows offer the perfect option for those looking for subtle definition and fullness that won’t overpower their existing facial features.
No matter what shade or colour of hair you have, powder eyebrows look good on everyone. The method involves blending the pigment to create the appearance of a shadowed false brow. There are neither necessary transitions nor straight edges, so everything is seamless and natural.
The approach is also excellent because it works with colours of various intensities. Blondes are advised against having overly pronounced brows that draw too much attention to themselves.
Are you in the market for a cosmetic tattoo artist who understands how to emphasise your individuality? Look no further! Olha Po has been providing high-quality services since 2016 and is well-known as an expert with a delicate touch.
As an artist, Olha is creative and passionate. She always strives for perfection with every treatment, delivering natural-looking results all the time.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to perfect your look. Book a consultation with us to know your options!
Choosing the Right Brow Shade for Blonde Microblading
It is widely agreed that the pigment tone for blondes should be 2-3 shades darker than the brows’ natural colour. However, this rule is flexible in practice. Since blonde hair comes in various natural and dyed colours, a difference of three shades may not always be the perfect match. In some cases, the mismatch between the colour of the hair and eyebrows can create an unattractive and awkward appearance.
The hair, eyes, and complexion colours guide the artist when choosing the colour pigment. A great cosmetic artist strives to achieve a balance and selects the suitable pigment by blending several shades. The exact shade is typically chosen based on various factors:
- Shades of grey and graphite are more frequently selected for ash blondes. Extremely dark tones are not recommended for people with this hair colour since they will draw attention to their face and give off a pretentious impression;
- Light brown pigments are a safe choice for blondes with a soft wheat hue. It will accentuate the brow bone structure and place the appropriate facial accents;
- Blonde-haired beauties look stunning in a chestnut colour scheme;
- The most outstanding colour choice for ladies with fair hair and brown eyes is also a shade of brown. A graphite colour palette is not recommended because it doesn’t usually go with the colour of the eyes;
- Blondes with green eyes can go for mellow brown tones for a stunning hair and eye colour combination;
- Those who have blonde hair with a deep wheat hue can choose a suitable shade of copper, gold, brown, or chestnut pigment;
- Golden hues are best for ladies with blue eyes;
- It is advisable to select a chocolate-coloured pigment for blondes with black eyes.
The list above is only a general guideline of how the shades might go with various hair colours. After a personal consultation, the artist can make final recommendations—selecting the most appropriate pigment variant to achieve harmony in the image.
Before committing to blonde microblading light eyebrows, it’s important to make sure you’re familiar with an artist’s skill set by checking out their portfolio. Ask for photos of blonde eyebrows before and after the procedure. Don’t forget: research is key to making the perfect eyebrow treatment decision!
What’s the Best Eyebrow Shape for Blonde Microblading?
The shape of the face is definitely a big factor to consider when deciding on your new eyebrow shape. Take, for example, an oval face. The length and width of brow arches can change facial features and make the size of the face either smaller or more prominent.
Consider the following guidelines:
- The eyebrow should be as long as possible to achieve the ideal balance between hair colour and face shape;
- Avoid permanent brow shaping techniques that will create elevated brows with sharp corners;
- Those with broad face shapes may choose full brows, while those with slim faces could go for thinner brows;
- The brow’s ponytail or arch needs to face the temple;
- The brow curve should also depend on the shape and size of the eyes.
You can learn more about microblading on blonde eyebrows and its healing process in our popular article here.
Blonde Microblading Aftercare
The advice and care techniques follow the standard microblading aftercare guidelines. However, blonde microbladed eyebrows require more extensive aftercare compared to ladies with darker hair. This is because blonde skin is usually more delicate and sensitive.
We strongly advise using sunscreen with a high SPF to protect the skin and pigment. You may also use hats or sunglasses for added protection.
If n case you chose a permanent powder brow tattoo procedure instead of microblading (eyebrow feathering), the best course of action is to dye your eyebrows to make them blend in gradually. Depending on each case, the professional cosmetic tattooing artist will go into greater detail about brow maintenance after the procedure.
How long do blonde microblading eyebrows last?
Microblading typically lasts anywhere between 12-18 months, depending on how well you take care of it and how quickly your skin regenerates. Factors like sun exposure, lifestyle habits, overall health, and how often you touch or rub the area can all affect how long microblading lasts. To maximize the longevity of your results, it’s important to follow aftercare instructions such as avoiding direct sunlight and not touching the area with unclean hands for at least one week after treatment. Additionally, using a gentle cleanser and moisturiser twice a day will help keep the area hydrated to prevent fading. For best results, regular top-up treatments may be necessary every 6-12 months.
Tips for Choosing a Microblading Artist in Melbourne
When choosing the best microblading for blonde eyebrows artist, consider the following:
- Make sure the artist you choose to do your brows is a highly trained artist who is dedicated to good hygiene, sanitation, and five-star customer service.
- Look over the portfolios on their websites or social media pages, check customer reviews, and see if you know anyone who’s had their brows done by the artist.
- Check the institution where they acquired their training to see if it was a reputable microblading academy or a certified school. Reputable artists will have a thorough understanding of colour theory, shade matching, brow design, and how to use microblading to enhance facial features.
You are always welcome to Face Figurati Cosmetic Tattoo Studio, your go-to destination for eyebrows, eyeliner and lip blushing in Melbourne.
Our highly experienced and talented team is dedicated to giving you a perfect look through our permanent makeup services. We use only the best quality products and tools to ensure that you will look your best!
If you’re looking for the best natural blonde microblading services in Melbourne, then you are in the right hands. We offer services that suit all skin tones, so you’re sure to find the perfect shade for you—-blonde hair or not!
Do you have to pluck or shave your microbladed eyebrows during or after tattooing?
No, you don’t need to pluck or shave your eyebrows during or after microblading. Microblading is a semi-permanent cosmetic tattooing technique that involves etching hair-like strokes into the eyebrow area with a special tool and pigments. The result is fuller and more defined eyebrows as if they were naturally grown out.
if microblading gone wrong?
If you had a bad experience and something went wrong with your eyebrow tattooing, Studio Face Figurati is a professional eyebrow tattoo removal clinic located in the heart of Melbourne. Our team of trained professionals are dedicated to providing an excellent eyebrow tattoo removal experience that leaves you feeling confident and looking your best.