Eyeliner Tattoo in Shading Technique
ALL ABOUT EYELINER TATTOO in SHADING TECHNIQUE
Eyeliner Tattoo in Shading Technique is a type of Cosmetic Tattoo. Moreover, it’s great for women who don’t want to waste time tidying up their eyeliner every day. Since the Masters of our Studio uses high-quality pigments during the procedure and the result lasts as long as possible.
Shading Eyeliner Tattoo is a popular treatment in Melbourne, and our artists do it efficiently and professionally. Therefore, our Studio employs high-level specialists who are fluent in cosmetic tattooing or permanent eyeliner makeup techniques.
Comfortable conditions are provided for our clients: spacious offices with modern technical equipment, high-quality service, polite staff. Also, the cosmetic tattoo Artists uses high-quality and certified materials, European production, sterile instruments. Most important, We guarantee the absolute safety of eye tattooing and guarantees a flawless result.
Technical features of eyeliner tattoo in Shading technique
Shading eyeliner tattoo is one of the techniques of cosmetic eye tattoo. Therefore, it performed using a particular device for permanent makeup and equipped with a disposable sterile needle-cartridge. It’s making micro-punctures on the skin through which the pigment injected.Meanwhile, due to incisions’ absence, rapid healing is ensured. For external rehabilitation, it takes about four days and about 30 days for complete recovery.
The features of the technique of cosmetic tattooing eyeliner with shading include the following:
- Firstly, it made by the method of light surface spraying.
- Secondly, if the client has a drooping eyelid, the master carefully works out the outer edge.
- Thirdly, the technique is suitable for all ages. Even if a woman has age-related wrinkles, shading will allow them to be mask (the usual one can emphasize imperfection).
- In addition, shading eyeliner smoothly passes into the classic eyeliner cosmetic tattoo, so the colour scheme can play as you like.
- In conclusion, eyeliner cosmetic tattoo in shading technique done together with the drawing of the space between the eyelashes.
Most importantly, the procedure of cosmetic tattoo of eyeliner is carried out with professional, low-traumatic equipment. However, tattooing must keep in mind that the skin around the eyes is quite thin and delicate, and after the procedure, slight swelling of the eyelids may occur. Do not worry. The swelling will go away within 2 days. But it is worth considering when planning your affairs after the end of the procedure.
Eyeliner Tattoo Artist
Olha Pokatilova, a Cosmetic Tattoo Artist in Melbourne. She is also a Certified Master Trainer with over five years of the professional tattoo industry.
She has all the advanced necessary certificates and qualification diplomas in permanent makeup and tattooing.
“In my work, I use only high-quality certified materials from trusted manufacturers. I work with the best professional equipment. Compliance with all necessary sanitary standards is an integral part of my professional activity.
The purpose of my work is to create a unique individual image based on the structural and architectural features of the client’s face because high-quality permanent makeup is a guarantee of self-confidence.
Benefits shading Technique
Cosmetic eyeliner tattooing with shading is a popular technique that many clients of our studio prefer.
There are many reasons for this, including the following benefits:
Natural look – the eyeliner can be subtle with light shading, which allows you to emphasize the beauty of the eyes favourably.
- Firstly, always perfect makeup – you will not need to constantly correct or spend a lot of time drawing eyeliners. You will look perfect at any time of the day.
- Secondly, the long-term result – the effect of tattooing will last for several years.
- Thirdly, thicker lashes – the tattoo line can pass through the lash grow line, allowing them to increase their volume visually.
- Moreover, the ability to quickly change the form – when applied correctly, the permanent eye tattoo with shading will completely transform your appearance.
- Also, variability – you can choose any colour and shape.
Сosmetic tattoo (permanent makeup) in this technique is any style, colour, sometimes a combination of several colours. The masters of our studio master it ideally and have a refined taste, which, together with the client’s wishes, allows you to achieve an impeccable final result consistently.
Photo after tattoo in shading Technique
What determines the duration of the effect of cosmetic eyeliner tattoo
Usually, the Masters of various studios warn their clients that the tattooing of the arrows lasts for 2-3 years point This is not entirely true. The point, in fact, the duration of the permanent depends on several factors:
- Quality of the pigment used
- Applied technique
- Skin type – on dry skin, the permanent is more resistant than on oily skin. this is due to the speed of metabolic processes.
- Most important, exposure to external factors – the sun’s rays, Ultraviolet (artificial tan).
- Used skincare products, if they contain oxidants, the permanent will not last as long as we would like.
Also, the duration of the effect is influenced by compliance with the recommendations that the master will give you. One of the most important is not to peel off the crust that forms on the eyelids after the permanent. It should peel off naturally. It is contraindicated to apply irritating creams, scrubs and alcohol-containing liquids. Care after tattooing requires certain actions for a successful result.
Preparation for the eyeliner Shading tattoo Treatment
Eyeliner tattoo is expressive eyes, without daily makeup and applying eyeshadows
The day before the procedure is not used: alcohol, coffee, carbonated energy drinks, black tea, paracetamol, aspirin. So as not to increase blood pressure and thin the blood. Also, If you have eyelash extensions, remove them a few days before the procedure. If you wear contact lenses, take a liquid container for the procedure, as the lenses will need to be removed.
Eyeliner tattooing is not performed during the period of acute diseases (for example, conjunctivitis). However, you can find out about all the contraindications to the procedure by clicking on the link.