Classic eyeliner tattooing
What is Classic Eyeliners
The eyeliner type, length, and thickness are always based on eye shape, lash density, tattoo purpose, and wishes. The classic eyeliner tattooing can be vast and elongated, which visually enlarges and “opens up” the eye, or thin and barely visible and named inter eyelash tattooing. Regardless of the chosen type of lines, cosmetic tattooing solves a complex imperfection. It changes the shape of the eyes, emphasizes the look and makes the lashes visually thicker and darker.
Eyeliners can be a classic single line and shaded, which creates painted eyelids with shadows. The doctor chooses the type of arrows which will recommend the best type based on your type.
It’s also essential to choose the suitable method of drawing the eyeliner, which depends on the type of the lines:
- From the beginning, along with the growth of the eyelashes to the edge of the eyelid with the standard distance between the eyes;
- From the middle of the eyelid to the outermost part of the eyelid. This option is best for close-set eyes and helps to distance them from each other visually;
- For wide-set eyes, the arrow is drawn from inner to outer corners, with the inner corner slightly lighter in the shade;
- From the middle of the eyelid to the edge, with an elongated, slightly raised arrow;
- Oriental eyeliner tattoos are drawn along the entire eyelid length with a thickening at the end and raised.
- The thickness of the arrows can be classic, delicate, comprehensive and feathering. The colour can be absolutely any colour and can also be a combination of several shades.
Features of the Classic EYELINERS
The days of worrying about fuzzy or asymmetrical eyeliner makeup are over. A specialist of the studio of cosmetic tattooing Face Figurati is ready to deal with your problem related to creating an image! The classic cosmetic eyeliner tattoo is the best solution for people who hate to wear annoying eyeliners but love the effect of wide eyes.
The procedure takes about 2 hours services and carried out as follows:
- The Artist advises the client, describes various semi permanent techniques and helps choose the right one.
- The preparation of the area carried out – disinfection with a particular means.
- An Artist sketches the arrow – this is necessary for maximum clear and accurate work.
- Pigment – a unique hypoallergenic colouring composition is injected into the skin’s upper layer using a special apparatus equipped with the thinnest needle-cartridge.
Above all, technically, the procedure is simple and does not take much time. Our salon specialists have modern equipment, high-quality materials, and everything necessary to make a classic eyeliner’s tattoo as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Photo after Classic Eyeliner Arrows Tattooing
Studio Face Figurati are experienced artists who specialize in classic eyeliner arrows tattooing in Melbourne and Brisbane. Olha Pokatilova and Anastasia Petkov is a high European Level Artist professional, but do not stop there and constantly take mastery improvement courses, making it possible to provide high-quality services with a guarantee of impeccable results.
Visit our services if you are tired of daily makeup that is time-consuming, energy-consuming and costly. Eye tattooing is a procedure that will save you from all this, and you can spend the free two hours on more serious and important things. You can sign up for the procedure and consultation by phone, through the feedback form or social networks. Prompt processing of applications We guarantee the sign!
Benefits of the classic EyelinerS
Anyone who uses liquid eyeliner knows the immense concentration and precision required to complete a complex task. Unfortunately, this tedious cosmetic product is one of the most important rituals of everyday makeup for many women. Classic Eyeliner cosmetic tattooing – a revolutionary time-saving sign! The procedure will allow you to look perfect immediately after waking up, without the use of decorative cosmetics. Other benefits of tattooing include:
- Firstly, saving money – you can save on the purchase of decorative cosmetics;
- Secondly, always flawless makeup – permanent does not require correction for a long time. you will look perfect;
- Thirdly, the ability to hide aesthetic imperfections – thanks to selecting the arrows’ width individually, the master can hide asymmetry, age-related changes, make the look more open and fresh.
There are various techniques for permanent eyeliner makeup that allow you to create different styles and looks. The choice is yours!
The result largely depends on your efforts. Following simple but very important rules before and after the procedure will help you achieve the result you dreamed of!
Read the recommendations for the rules of care
Eyeliner Tattoo Artist
An international-level specialist, the head of the ideological mastermind of the studios. Teacher of basic education, conduct expert workshops to qualified masters both in Australia and abroad. When performing the procedures, unique copyright techniques are used.
In professional tattoo industry Olha since 2018. She is a specialist with a delicate approach to each element, able to emphasize the individuality of each image. A creative person striving for excellence in their work, for whom tattooing is an art, a hobby, a profession, and a lifestyle at the same time. Fafourite techniques
Eyeliner Tattooing Pricing in Face Figurati Studio
Eyeliners are the most prevalent eye tattoo technique. They can be classic or shaded – and they cost the same.
|Procedure||Time||Price in Melbourne Olha Pokatilova||Price in Brisbane Anastasia Petkov|
|Classic Eyeliner Tattooing||1,5 hour||399 AUD||399 AUD|
|Shaded Eyeliner Tattooing||1,5 hour||399 AUD||399 AUD|
|Lash Line Tattooing||1,5 hour||349 AUD||349 AUD|
|Eyelash Tattooing||1,5 hour||349 AUD||349 AUD|