Lip Tattoo Melbourne | Should You Get Cosmetic Lip tattooing?
Some people still get hesitant at the thought of getting cosmetic tattoo. However, the truth is that permanent lip tattoos are now so advanced that we can achieve precise results from subtle cosmetic corrections to major alterations. For this reason, semi permanent lip tattoo Melbourne salons are attracting many patrons in recent years.
|Lip Tattoo (Touch Up included)||2 hour||$749 AUD|
All About Lip Tattoos
Lip tattoo, also known as lip liner or lip contouring, is a type of permanent makeup that uses pigments to enhance the natural beauty lip shape or create the illusion of fuller lips. The pigments are implanted into the skin using a fine needle, and the results can last for several years.
Lip tattoos can be used to correct asymmetry, add definition, and achieve a more youthful appearance. If you’re considering lip tattoos, it’s important to choose a reputable artist who has experience with this type of treatment. Cosmetic tattoo artist will work with you to select the right colour and style for your unique features. With proper care, your tattooing lip can give you beautiful, long-lasting results.
How does lip tattooing work and what are the benefits?
With a pen tattooing machine, cosmetic lip tattooing is possible. The needle penetrates the pigment into the upper layers of the skin to a depth of 0.8 mm.
Lip tattooing pigments are based on minerals and have unique formulations specifically for cosmetic tattooing. The colours are light in texture, contain natural ingredients, are quickly absorbed by the body, and do not cause allergic reactions.
Most popular Lip Colour Tattoo
Lip Blushing Tattoo
Lip Blushing Melbourne provides a subtle lip blend tattoo and a balance of pigment and natural lip colour. Multiple hues can be combined to create exciting and unique lip shades. The lip tattoo makeup also appears discreet, clear, and uncomplicated. Lip blushing is perfect for young ladies but can be applied to anyone at any age.
Lip Line tattoo
What makes ombre lip tattooing Melbourne unique is the distribution of the colouring pigment with a seamless transition from darker to lighter shades. A subtle gradient transition of the pigment, which includes 2 to 5 entirely monochromatic colours, is applied to the lips. The centre portion is typically tattooed in lighter tones, while the contours are typically more saturated. This method can provide the appearance of puffiness while still showcasing a natural tone.
Permanent Lip makeup incorporating gradient colours is called the aquarelle lips or watercolour lip tattooing technique. The aquarelle style makes the lips appear natural; the whiteness and blueness disappear, and the colour unifies with a subtle gradation from the lip’s outline to its interior area. The lips appear voluminous and have a slight sheen.
Lipstick Tattooing is a popular procedure that creates a beautiful appearance and does away with the need for lip makeup. The tattoo does not bleed or fade, which makes the lipstick effect permanent even after eating or drinking.
Lip shading is a semi-permanent lip tattoo procedure that uses a digital machine and water-based ink. Your lips will appear slightly fuller, comparable to the effect of a lip blush tattoo. However, the colour will not alter how your lips look or feel.
Are You A GOOD Candidate for a Cosmetic Lip Tattoo?
Permanent makeup can be life-changing. But who is a good candidate for a cosmetic tattoo on the lips?
- People who value beauty highly but are already weary of wearing makeup every day;
- Those with allergies to traditional makeup but who don’t want to stop wearing makeup;
- People who want to look beautiful and confident without spending too much money on quality cosmetics
If you fall in any of the descriptions below, it is best to NOT get a permanent lip tattoo near me:
- Under 18 years of age
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- With haemophilia
- Undergoing chemotherapy.
- With severe heart or pacemaker problems.
- With uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- Diabetic (consult your doctor first, it might be possible)
- With rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, or other skin conditions
- With an autoimmune disease (should consult your doctor first)
- Cold sores
- With anaemia (pigment doesn’t stay very well)
- With keloid scars history or hypertrophic scars
- Taking blood-thinning medication
- Currently using Accutane or steroids
Can I get a Lip tint Tattoo if I did Lip Augmentation?
It is possible to combine lip augmentation and tattooing. However, there must be caution. The combination of these procedures may be made for various reasons, including severe asymmetry, thin lips, pale or blue skin, blurred borders, or just the desire to have full, gorgeously coloured lips over the long run.
Tattoo lips will help women who are allergic to chemicals contained in lines and lipsticks, which is also an obvious plus of the procedure.
What to Do First: Full Lip Tattoo or Augmentation?
The answer depends on the individual’s needs. However, tattoo artists and cosmetologists frequently advise applying permanent cosmetics first and then enhancing them as needed.
Here are the reasons why:
- Lip tatooing is a delicate job. The tattoo artist creates the shape with the utmost accuracy to produce perfect edges;
- Compared to the lip augmentation effect, the tattoo lasts a lot longer. A very obvious asymmetry may develop if the augmentation is performed after the tattoo when the hyaluronic acid has dissolved and the volume is gone.
But if you’ve made the decision to get a tattoo first and subsequently an augmentation, bear in mind a few details:
- When you use filler to enhance your lips, the skin is stretched. Be aware that the lip colour from the tattoo may lighten.
- The natural lip border becomes less noticeable during lip augmentation. Most likely, there will be a need for adjustment.
In other words, if the result of lip tattooing has changed after the augmentation, it can permanently be corrected.
Benefits of Cosmetic Lip Tattooing Melbourne
How Can I Get the Best Results From My Lip Tattoo Melbourne Treatment?
Getting the best results from your lip tattooing treatment starts with finding a reputable and experienced artist. Research your options and read reviews to get an idea of who will be the best fit for you.
Once you’ve found the right person, schedule a consultation to discuss your desired look. Be honest about what you’re hoping to achieve, and ask plenty of questions. The artist should be able to give you a clear understanding of the procedure, the healing process, and aftercare.
Reasons to Have Your Lips or Brows Done at Face Figurati Melbourne Salon:
- We exclusively use 100% European-certified pigments that come from the top permanent cosmetics company — Lik Super Nude Pigments.
- Our resident tattooist, Olha Pokatilova, is a trained and internationally accredited artist in Australia.
- Our lip tattoo Melbourne cost is reasonable.
- We strive for you the best lip tattoo Melbourne experience. We use extremely thin needles in our procedures. As a result, the operation is less painful. We also use cream-based anaesthesia to ensure that our clients are as comfortable as possible.
- We offer various lip and eye cosmetic tattoos in Melbourne. During your consultation, we shall answer your questions and help you make the best choice.
Melbourne Lip Tattoo Artist
Master of cosmetic lip tattooing, eyebrow tattoo, eyeliner tattoo and tattoo removal . Olha is the head and teacher of the cosmetic tattoo school. She also conducts expert seminars for experienced artists. She uses unique author techniques based on many years of experience.
Olha was an amateur for two years before entering professional cosmetic tattooing in 2017. She is a specialist with a delicate approach to each element. Her style emphasises the individuality of each image. You can quickly see from her that she is a creative person who strives for perfection in her work. Her motto is that art, hobby, profession and lifestyle should be simultaneously in your life.
Are you still looking for the right cosmetic tattoo? You are on the right track. Olha Po is the best Melbourne cosmetic tattooist business.
Face Figurati Booking Calendar
At Face Figurati Studio, we specialize in microblading, eyeliner tattooing, powder brows and laser tattoo removal. It’s a unique technique for creating naturally-shaped eyebrows that perfectly complement your facial features. Whether you’re looking to enhance your existing brows subtly or completely transform them from thin and sparse to full and defined, our expert cosmetic tattooist in Melbourne, Olha Po, will work with you every step of the way to ensure you’re completely satisfied with your new look. So what are you waiting for? Come visit us today and let us help you achieve the perfect powder brows!
Is cosmetic lip tattoooing painful?
Lip tattooing can be classified as a painful procedure. Therefore, the procedure is always performed with an anaesthetic gel to minimise the pain. Without an anaesthetic, a cosmetic lip tattoo is not recommended.
How is lip tattooing near me procedure performed?
The cosmetic tattooist must first draw a sketch and select a pigment colour. Next, the sketch is perfected: small strokes are used for this without the use of anesthesia. Typically, the outline of the sketch is a little bit larger than the contour. After this, anaesthesia is applied with special gels, and micropigmentation is performed.
What will my lips look like?
The choice of pigment colour affects the procedure’s quality and cosmetic outcome. But don’t worry, the tattooist will be able to adjust the contour of the lips, conceal unevennessof the colour and shade, as well as conceal scars on the lips. It all depends on the technique that will be used.