Mixed eyebrow tattoo technique
Mixed EYEBROW TATTOO TECHNIQUE
(microblading + shading)
In practice, such a solution allows you to draw clear thin lines, imitate hairs, as if it were not a tattoo, but your natural hairs with ordinary makeup applied with a pencil or well-chosen shadows. However, it is not enough to simply apply specific techniques to make the result look more natural. You need a high level of performer’s skills, the use of the latest professional equipment.
The level of complexity and responsibility of such work is comparable to medical procedures. Therefore, Face Figurati Cosmetic Tattooing Studio employs only professionals with more than 4 years of experience and 500 procedures. If you are interested in this service, welcome to the №1 Cosmetic Tattoo Studio in Melbourne.
photo mixed technique Tattoo
Permanent Make Up Artist
Top Artis of Studio Face Figurati
An international-level specialist, the head of the ideological mastermind of the studios. Teacher of basic education, conduct expert workshops to qualified masters both in Australia and abroad. When performing the procedures, unique copyright techniques are used.
in professional tattoo Olga since 2018. Olga is a specialist with a delicate approach to each element, able to emphasize the individuality of each image. A creative person striving for excellence in their work, for whom tattooing is an art, a hobby, a profession, and a lifestyle at the same time.
TREATMNET FROM 400 $
Do you still have questions you want to ask?
Call us to get all your answers
Book your FREE face time consultation
Who is suitable for eyebrow tattooing in mixed technique?
Professional tattooing with a combined method is a universal technique. It allows you to solve several problems at once. For example, to eliminate the noticeable asymmetry of the eyebrows, to correct their shape. You can achieve a beautiful curve, a visual magnification, or a clear and beautiful outline. similar actions are relevant to many clients. Here are just a few simple examples:
- The complete absence of eyebrows or partial hair loss. Damage to the skin point It is necessary to mask the areas where hairs cannot grow.
- Eyebrows are naturally rare. To make them thicker. Visual volume is created.
- Hairs grow sloppy. Tired of wasting time styling.
- An active lifestyle, constant face contact with water, leads to the fact that even the most persistent makeup does not hold. An alternative solution is needed. Relevant for athletes, people who spend a lot of time in the pool. Or there is simply no time to do makeup every day.
- The client has light or almost invisible eyebrows. In order not to have to constantly dye them, you can use this eyebrow tattooing technique.
- To procedures will draw more attention to your eyes. Moreover, you can even change your facial expression by choosing the correct shape of your eyebrows.
Disadvantages of the "microblading + shading" technique.
What should be considered before deciding on a mixed eyebrow tattoo technique?
Of course, any procedure has its own set of limitations and features. The mixed tattooing technique is no exception. Here are some important nuances that you should know before contacting a specialist in a tattoo studio:
- Immediately after the procedure, the tattoo will look bright enough. Accordingly, to do it in the morning so that in the evening you will not get a date with flawless makeup. Therefore, a visit to the master must be scheduled. Do not forget that the applied pigment is done by piercing the leather. The complete healing process takes from 1 to 1.5 months.
- If your skin is oily, with large pores, this option may not work for you. In some cases, the line can be interrupted, transforming from a beautiful natural pattern into separate points. Consult with a specialist to make sure the technique is right for you.
- The work must be done by a professional. Only he can guarantee that the pigment will be applied to the right depth. In this case, the tattoo will last up to one and a half years. The correct selection of pigments is also important. Professionals use only high-quality and safe materials that do not contain potential allergens.
- When carrying out work of this level of complexity, it is important to have professional and safe equipment. Only in this case, it is possible to achieve the required accuracy when making small parts.
Returning to the topic of materials, let us clarify that several different pigments are used to perform permanent tattooing. Having different shades of the same color, they should have approximately the same characteristics. Only in this case, the master will be able to create neat and thin lines, effectively make shadows.
This is a difficult and time-consuming job. on average, a specialist needs almost 2 hours to perform his task flawlessly. We do not take into account the creation and subsequent approval of the created sketch, nor the preparatory process.
You should also consider the pain threshold of clients. Therefore, it is necessary to use special drugs for local anesthesia. The selection of anesthetic is always individual, taking into account the presence of contraindications, allergic reactions
As you can see, the procedure is quite laborious, requiring full dedication and a high level of professional training from the master-performer. These requirements are reflected in the cost of the work performed.