We decided to answer the “ten reasons to do a cosmetic tattoo” did not just raise the point. Many girls wonder what the advantages of cosmetic tattooing are and whether it is worth doing it. These questions and more we will answer in this post.
- Firstly, the half-hour you spend on makeup every day is now ultimately yours! You can luxuriate in bed all this time or calmly drink coffee while watching the morning news.
- Secondly, it is necessary to always be on top: steamed after beach, bath, sauna or pool. Your image remains flawless even deep at night during sleep! It’s like you just got up from the chair of a star makeup artist.
- Thirdly, a lady’s handbag will noticeably lighten. Because now you do not need to carry lipsticks, pencils, eyeliners that make the bag heavy. Lip Blush tattooing before and after the procedure is incomparably better and does not require constant tinting.
- Moreover, if you tend to cry with happiness, you don’t need to hide your emotions. Besides, don’t worry that the eyeliner will flow at the most crucial moment. Eyelash tattoo creates a perfect contour, and the arrows will not smear for 1-3 years!
- Also, it is ideal for girls and women who are prone to allergies to cosmetics. A cosmetic tattoo of the eyelids will make the look languid or open. In addition, the tattoo of the lips will not add contour and colour but also additional volume! No itching or painful search for the right mascara or lipstick.
- Suppose you are worried about any imperfections or asymmetry of the natural lines of the face. In that case, tattooing of lips, eyebrows and eyelids will correct it instantly and for an extended period.
- Another reason to do a cosmetic tattoo can hide possible scars or scars that could remain from operations or as a result of a burn. Women can look flawless even with complex diseases like cleft lip or vitiligo (lack of skin pigmentation).
- When the eyebrows are sparse, there are problems with hair loss, then a permanent (for example, 3D hair tattoo) is the right solution!
- An additional reason is you feel sorry for the time spent in beauty salons. You can visit a tattoo parlour once every 1-3 years.
- If not everyone decides to get a tattoo, then a cosmetic tattoo suits all women, regardless of age, occupation, lifestyle. After all, it just makes it easier for women to always be at their best, to look well-groomed in any situation! Eye.